I think I enjoy writing.
I think I said “I think” because I’m not sure if I fully understand the full extent of the responsibility and repercussions of enjoying writing…but that doesn’t take away the joy of writing.
I am aware that my writing skills have a lot more of polishing to do, as well as my ability to put logical thoughts into an easily understandable piece is still far underdeveloped, but I think I still enjoy writing.
There’s this certain enjoyment and fulfillment that I feel whenever I write, something like an explorer reaching out on an adventure. And when someone writes back, comment on an article I write – I feel like an adventurer that has found an undiscovered treasure/pleasure.
Maybe it’s my way of how I’d like to reach out to others, through my writing, like how some others enjoy reaching out through
- volunteer works
- teaching and educating
- cooking and feeding
There’s so much to write on, to write about, to banter, to debate, to illustrate and to develop. I think it’s fun! Regardless, I’ll just keep writing for now. Wish me luck! =)
Table Of Contents
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Can’t stand the manifestation…
Passive Income, Busin…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.