About a month plus ago, I shared with you that I was planning to outsource some content creation here in NigelChua.com (it’s part of my larger projects of outsourcing the development of 2 WordPress-based niche businesses) and everything was going well until the head writer came up with a list of topics to write on.
Table Of Contents
- 0.1 I Paused And Struggled A Little, Because Some Of The Topics That Was Recommended Doesn’t Seem To Fit What I THOUGHT Should Be On NigelChua.Com.
- 0.2 …Honestly, I Was Secretly Happy.
- 0.3 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
I Paused And Struggled A Little, Because Some Of The Topics That Was Recommended Doesn’t Seem To Fit What I THOUGHT Should Be On NigelChua.Com.
But I calmed myself down and dismissed the idea, because I am more tempted to have a test run to see how outsourcing here would work, and so I said ok, and shared with the head writer that my main goal is to increase the number of optin signups to my newsletter and readership.
I added a short background on me, my hopes, dreams and aspirations (see my email portion below)
Don’t worry about affiliate products/programs (though you can see all my affiliate link shortcuts in PrettyLinkPro), I want to focus on building my readership at this point in time (unless you have a better solution/plan, which I am super open to listen to).
Context/Background story of NigelChua.com:
I’m Nigel Chua, and short story of my life is that I was from a middle-class family with little money. I was an immigrant/foreigner from Malaysia to Singapore, where I studied occupational therapy. I worked hard to get a bursary/scholarship to cover my costs, and upon graduation, I was bonded to a public hospital where I hated every day of corporate life and bond.
I didn’t thrive, but I survived, and upon completion of bond and with $65 in my pocket, I started my own therapy business and bootstrapped it to a 7-figure SGD business over 5 years where it was eventually acquired by a larger health company.
I believe and live the entrepreneurship lifestyle and still run businesses as well as investing into public traded companies for dividend income. NigelChua.com is where I experiment, try and show readers how I build passive income, but I want to move towards passive income from online businesses.
And that’s truly what I feel, think and want to achieve for my readers and myself.
So when their head of operations told me that he doesn’t recommend the writers to write for NigelChua.com, as it’s not in the writer’s expertise though they can write on work from home topics…
…Honestly, I Was Secretly Happy.
Maybe it’s because NigelChua.com is close to my heart, and it’s mine.
Maybe I don’t want anyone to write on it (at least at this point in time).
I don’t know.
In the end, I agreed with him and got the writers to increase the articles on the 2 niche WordPress projects instead, and I’ll keep to NigelChua.com all to myself *evil laughter*.
I hope you don’t mind, but it’d be me who’d do the writing still.
(Secretly dancing happily with a happy tune in my heart and head).
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.