Email marketing is the promotion of products and services to your audience through email. Successful, long-term email marketing depends on building sincere relationship and trust with your audience.
Your email list is vital to the success of your business because it’s the most direct way for you to communicate with your fans and future customers. As marketing expert Amy Porterfield says, “The energy of your business is directly tied to the strength of your email list.”
This is true.
Table Of Contents
TOP RULE FOR EMAIL MARKETING
If you want to build an online business, you must focus on starting and growing an email list—now.
If you don’t know how to start building a list, don’t worry. Before I get too deep into the resources, I first want to share the biggest lesson I’ve learned related to email marketing: it’s not the size of your email list that matters, it’s the quality of it.
Focus on quality over quantity. A strong business solves problems—focus on finding the people who have the problems that your business solves. There are businesses with less than 200 emails which have 5-figure product launches!
Because those business owners focuses on growing an email list with the right kind of people, and they served them with the right kind of product.
Whether you’re into affiliate marketing, creating your own products, or even if you aren’t sure what you’re going to sell yet, start connecting with your audience now.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH EMAIL MARKETING
Regardless if you have a list size of zero (starting out), hundreds to tens of thousands – there are 3 key principles of email marketing:
- Your subscriber are people, not dollars or ATM to send you money.
- Your primary goal is to serve your audience’s needs, not sell to them.
- When your audience succeeds, they will look for ways to pay you back.
You will find that it’s much easier to write emails when you think about your audience as trusted friends. It’s also more exciting to do the work of building your list when it means that you’re building meaningful relationships.
RESOURCES FOR EMAIL MARKETING
My #1 recommended service/resource for email marketing is GetResponse, which I personally use.
- They’re very affordable:
a. free 1st month trial
b. $15/month for up to 1000 subscribers (most competitors charge $29/month for 0-500 subscribers, that’s close to 75% cheaper)
- They’re very easy to use to create landing pages, optin forms, autoresponders and
- Their support is very fast and helpful
I’ll be writing more reviews on GetResponse soon, and I will be sharing special subscribers-only infographics such as
- How To Use Email Autoresponders
- How To Get Your Emails Opened And Read
- How to Build Your Email List Using Incentives
- How To Build Trust With Customers In Your Email List
…and how-to for email marketing too – sign up for the newsletter to find out more =)
I Decided To Learn More A…
Make Money Online Singap…
How To Avoid Scams Online…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.