I’m not sure yet la – will sleep on it over the weekend.
I dont feel that comfortable (at least not yet) to write about success, growth and leadership stuff – even though that’s something that I do on a day to day basis.
Maybe cos over the last few years I HAVE been thinking, mulling, optimizing and planning around how to maximize passive income and improving the Passive Income Lifestyle.
Also, I wanted to put NigelChua.com to cover success, growth, leadership and passive income because I wanted to write and publish books under my name, which has more broader topics to write and publish on as compared to focusing entirely on just passive income which has a lot less to write and publish about?
I’ve got to think about this a little more.
Maybe it’s about deciding between NigelChua.com “being” my main platform of message (or my message) to the world, and I didn’t want it to be “just” about passive income.
Table Of Contents
OR CAN IT BE “JUST” ABOUT PASSIVE INCOME LIFESTYLE?
If yes, then I can just publish under pen names for all the books I want to publish.
Or still publish them under my name?
Will that clash like a Growth/Success mismatch with Passive Income Lifestyle?
What CAN I write that revolves around the Passive Income Lifestyle? Maybe I can add stuff like entrepreneurship and investing.
And all the growth and success stuff, move them into a section called “Growth/Beyond Money/Success” etc?
I’ve done a lot of changes to the website layout and words etc…maybe having second or third thoughts right now.
Or maybe I fear change or fear of making mistakes.
It’s ok Nigel, just breathe. No rush. I’ll mull on it and continue the changes first and it’s just organizing stuff and thoughts. =)
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.