I’m not sure yet la – will sleep on it over the weekend.
I dont feel that comfortable (at least not yet) to write about success, growth and leadership stuff – even though that’s something that I do on a day to day basis.
Maybe cos over the last few years I HAVE been thinking, mulling, optimizing and planning around how to maximize passive income and improving the Passive Income Lifestyle.
Also, I wanted to put NigelChua.com to cover success, growth, leadership and passive income because I wanted to write and publish books under my name, which has more broader topics to write and publish on as compared to focusing entirely on just passive income which has a lot less to write and publish about?
I’ve got to think about this a little more.
Maybe it’s about deciding between NigelChua.com “being” my main platform of message (or my message) to the world, and I didn’t want it to be “just” about passive income.
Table Of Contents
OR CAN IT BE “JUST” ABOUT PASSIVE INCOME LIFESTYLE?
If yes, then I can just publish under pen names for all the books I want to publish.
Or still publish them under my name?
Will that clash like a Growth/Success mismatch with Passive Income Lifestyle?
What CAN I write that revolves around the Passive Income Lifestyle? Maybe I can add stuff like entrepreneurship and investing.
And all the growth and success stuff, move them into a section called “Growth/Beyond Money/Success” etc?
I’ve done a lot of changes to the website layout and words etc…maybe having second or third thoughts right now.
Or maybe I fear change or fear of making mistakes.
It’s ok Nigel, just breathe. No rush. I’ll mull on it and continue the changes first and it’s just organizing stuff and thoughts. =)
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.