Earning more money is a game to me, and it has a few rules that once you understand, you’d get it.
I grew up in a poor to middle class family with our own stories of lack of money – I had a happy childhood, but I remember lots of stressful arguments my parents had about money, and at 10 years old, I remember making a promise to myself: that I will never let money be a problem for relationships, and that I will earn more than enough and have surplus.
I learnt that there are certain “rules” of earning money, earning more, and I’m still learning every day.
Rules of earning more money:
- The higher value you provide, the higher income you’d get. It’s like a $5 burger at McDonald’s versus a $100 burger at a high-end place. Different value. Choose a specific skill or industry that pays your the income you wish to earn.
- Mastery. The beginner or junior person will almost always earn less than the master in the same field; so your job is to master the job or skill.
- Process of Earning More Money:
- Desire – you must desire to earn more, not just talk or brush it casually. Be serious with wanting to earn more money. It is a good thing to earn more.
- Decide to earn more. This is to make a true decision and commitment that you will take the necessary actions in a consistent manner and with patience to work towards earning more (amount that you wish to earn)
- Determine the pathways and process that you need to learn to earn the amount you want. An example is if you wish to earn $10,000 a month, and you’re currently earning $1,000 a month, find out how you can earn $2,000 a month. Then $3,000 a month. Then $5,000 a month. Then $10,000 and more a month. This could include learning a new skill, joining a new company etc.
- Do the actions that you had determined to get you to how much you want to earn.
The real question is, are you committed and do you dare to dream to earn more?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.