Earning more money is a game to me, and it has a few rules that once you understand, you’d get it.
I grew up in a poor to middle class family with our own stories of lack of money – I had a happy childhood, but I remember lots of stressful arguments my parents had about money, and at 10 years old, I remember making a promise to myself: that I will never let money be a problem for relationships, and that I will earn more than enough and have surplus.
I learnt that there are certain “rules” of earning money, earning more, and I’m still learning every day.
Rules of earning more money:
- The higher value you provide, the higher income you’d get. It’s like a $5 burger at McDonald’s versus a $100 burger at a high-end place. Different value. Choose a specific skill or industry that pays your the income you wish to earn.
- Mastery. The beginner or junior person will almost always earn less than the master in the same field; so your job is to master the job or skill.
- Process of Earning More Money:
- Desire – you must desire to earn more, not just talk or brush it casually. Be serious with wanting to earn more money. It is a good thing to earn more.
- Decide to earn more. This is to make a true decision and commitment that you will take the necessary actions in a consistent manner and with patience to work towards earning more (amount that you wish to earn)
- Determine the pathways and process that you need to learn to earn the amount you want. An example is if you wish to earn $10,000 a month, and you’re currently earning $1,000 a month, find out how you can earn $2,000 a month. Then $3,000 a month. Then $5,000 a month. Then $10,000 and more a month. This could include learning a new skill, joining a new company etc.
- Do the actions that you had determined to get you to how much you want to earn.
The real question is, are you committed and do you dare to dream to earn more?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.