Table Of Contents
Start An Online Business To Start Making Money Online
An online business is a business that’s digital, on the internet, and creates value on a 24/7, ongoing basis, which means that it generates income for you no matter where you are geographically and when you work at it or not (i.e. it can be more passive as it leverages on technology).
This is the very reason why I’ve been spending thousands of dollars to learn from the best, and thousands of hours to improve and hone my online business skills and craft.
In the mid to long term, an online business can lead to financial security and even financial freedom. In the short term, it can give you more control over your personal financial life
eg, how will an additional commissions of $500 or $1000 or more per month, every month or more mean to you and your loved ones? Would that mean you can take off a little more to spend some time with your kids? Or your spouse? Or to buy an item that you had been saving for?
Good news is that there are different internet business models that can work for different people with every single passion and interest under the sun.
The #1 problem and challenge is choosing one that you’re really interested and can stay excited about, and working at it consistently until it starts paying you commissions again and again.
To help you, I’ve developed a special system to help guide you to choose which internet business that best fits your personality and interest.
Online business, making money on the internet / online and digital assets are one of the coolest ways to entrepreneurship and earning more. I highly recommend learning how to build a profitable online business starting with affiliate marketing because there are so many plus points to it:
- Affiliate Marketing Means You Get Paid A Commission To Recommend Other Companies’ Stuff. You don’t need to create your own products, you dont need to start another Google or Facebook. Just recommend stuff you already use and love and get paid for it (you probably already recommend stuff to people, just that you dont get paid for it).
- Low Barrier To Enter: It’s cheap and affordable to start. We’re talking a few hundred dollars for support tools, and a few thousand to learn specific skills and methods to make high ticket affiliate commissions online. This is unheard of in the physical world – the therapy businesses I start is minimum 5-6 figures just to start and our monthly running expenses are above $50K/month. And the profitability isnt even as good as online business which can be anywhere from 50-95% net profitability.
- Global Marketplace: It’s not limited to any particular location or geography – you can start and run a profitable online business and run it globally eg you can be based in Thailand or an island (with internet of course), and sell to a global audience in United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, Canada – wherever you want
- Life-long Skill: it’s a skill that you can use for life – yep, you can use the same skill to start a complementary online business to the first one. It is also a transferable skill that you can teach to your loved ones and friends and family should you desire to do so.
- Highly Scalable: it’s scalable and especially cheap to scale, because you leverage technology
- Works On Autopilot…As You Sleep: I know this sounds scammy, but frankly, because it’s technology, your online business will work 24/7 and every single sales page is your sales team that works 365 days a year, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week for you, day-in-day-out
Another strong reason why I advocate to learn how to build a profitable online business is because we cannot save money into becoming wealthy.
The reason why this is the case is because we can only save on how much we make, ie if we make $2000, at best, we can only save a percentage on $2000 – be it 5% or 50%.
With an online business, when we nurture it well, it can make $500 a month, $1000 a month or more – this will be a marked difference between “saving” and starting an online business.
Learning, applying and doing this well will transform your life significantly.
The Four Types Of Online Business I Recommend
There are more than four types I listed, but for brevity and simplicity sake, I use these four first and I may expand the scope later. These are chosen for their simplicity.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Self Publishing
Start your online business journey today.
Read blog posts on online business here.