People are very willing to pay for time and convenience. Combine this with the sharing economy, and you’d find that you may have a much easier time earning an extra $1000+ per month.
Table Of Contents
- Transport: Uber, Grab, Lyft
- Food: Doordash, UberEats, GrabFood
- Parcel: uparcel, lalamove
- Tasks: taskrabbit, quest
There’s so many app-based gigs that you can use, literally at touch / click of buttons, to get side gigs and get paid for doing them. You can literally do that now by going into Apple or Android app store and searching and registering.
Once you’re approve, go through and choose jobs that’s part of your routine or transportation (you can even deliver food by foot!) and get paid.
- Grass cutting / lawn mowing
- Pet sitting
- House sitting
- Tutoring (will need specific skills and certs)
Renting out your spare rooms
If you bought a space and have 1 or more rooms that you actually dont use, a popular house-hack is to rent out the spare rooms. You can
- get a realtor / agent to help you secure longer term tenants
- use apps like airbnb for short term tenants
These revenue can be used to pay for the mortgage itself and you can save on interest or invest into other assets.
Start an online business
One of my all-time favorites is starting an online business (I recommend learning here), for so many reasons including
- very low costs
- no income ceiling
- very portable ie you can work on your online business in any countries
- transferrable skill
- sellable asset
- passive income (set up once, earn again and again because online business works 24/7)
Of course it’s not easy and takes time (like any other skill) and will require serious dedication.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.