There are zero shortcuts to success, fulfillment and joy.
We have to do the work.
Yes, the hard, grinding, hustling and even repetitive monotonous work at times.
Yes sometimes it’s boring.
Yes, there can be some optimized and optimization “hacks” but we need to do the work consistently, refining with feedback and growing and finetuning along the way.
Yes, we have to do the work.
Even then, we “never arrive” – growth is a constant thing.
But we have to do the work to actualize and achieve whatever we dream or visualize. No amount of visualization, affirmation and thinking can materialize the end result in our lap (that’d be great if that can happen lol) – hence the importance of
- knowing / choosing what are the key few items that truly are important and moves the needle and
- doing them regularly
Know it isn’t enough.
And neither is doing it once.
We’ve got to do the work, again and again and again.
Get better at it, and do more.
And then keep at it.
Example #1 in love: say we know what makes our loved ones tick. Say it’s a particular activity they enjoy – doing it once with/for them is awesome, and yes novelty is nice, but it’s doing it consistently that makes it wonderful. Apply this to things like kissing, touching, making them feel loved. Once isn’t enough right?
Example #2 in business: say we know what makes our clients tick. Do we do it once and send them away? In some cases, yes, but in most cases, no – we allow and invite them to come back again and again. You can see this across different sectors and industries be it F&B, consulting, dating, affiliate marketing – everything.
Example #3 in investing: if we have been getting good result in investing in a particular project, we will then invest more in the same projects, or invest in similar projects, or invest in similar philosophy and fashion consistently right?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.