I was kinda happy yesterday, and the 6 months – there has been more and more gentle validations and support that my move out of my previous business (that was acquired by a larger health company), that we need to do the right thing(s) anyway, even if it’s
It may not be popular with the “so called in-crowd, or people with money, power or influence” but frankly, they’re not important to me.
I’m not here to please people who wants me to sing, dance, say and do what they want me to do. Which is what I’ve often felt where people want to “own” me and think they can get me to do whatever they want, at their convenience.
But, hey no thank you – you can go find other people who’d dance and sing for you, but certainly not me.
To me, God is more important, and following His teachings and precepts and His plans for me is more important than anything.
Even when I was offered a lot more money and more convenience –
- God is more important
- Doing the right thing is more important
- Not being with the people that’s not important for my future is more important
And…it’s so nice to hear that there are people like me out there, especially when he also told me that he had walked away from money, convenience and more, because in the end…
We just have to do the right thing.
And I’ll just keep doing the right things, and I am certain that God has so much more in store for me for the future.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.