I heard this quote from someone I used to know personally, who would tell me that they’re not there for money, they serve their God, but would repeated tell me these kind of quotes on money.
This very same person unfortunately will also throw people under the bus, antagonize others, lie…all to protect themselves and to hurt others so that they can either go up higher in promotions and to look better.
Don’t do that.
Instead, I want to recommend that you build a damn good life, career, business, relationships that is sustainable, scalable and infinite growth on whatever you care about, instead of being mediocre and tearing others down to look good.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.