There’s many out there who won’t believe in you or your abilities, your services, or downright dislike you.
And if you’re in a situation where you feel uneasy because someone don’t like you, and they communicate that to you verbally or through their actions, don’t get too hung up on it.
Remember, it’s often their problem of what they’re unhappy with, and they’re projecting onto you (unless you’re truly an ass who went out of your way to make someone else’s life miserable, but I believe my audience here in NigelChua.com are very smart, wise and savvy ones)
As I write this, I can easily recall those who had looked down upon me, from some of my teachers in school, to some of my classmates, to some people whom I knew from before – it’s a feeling you get when you speak to someone who dislikes you, that negative vibe projected onto you (different from when they’re negative about something else), and of course, those who blatantly and openly dislike you.
Many of them had tried to do what I had done, but so far, all had failed.
I’m not saying that I have achieved a lot, I’ve barely started and I know that I know that God has a lot more in store for me, and it’s only the beginning. What I’m observing is that how those who dislike and scorn me and tried to do what I had achieved, in the end are no longer around.
I thank you, people who disliked and don’t believe in me then.
Then, it was very important for me because I harnessed and relied a lot on the power of defiance. When I was younger, “defiance” was one of my source of power – the more someone said I couldn’t do something, the MORE I will find ways to get it done (excluding things that endanger myself or others of course) – it really helped me propel and gave me the energy to keep pressing on forward.
Nowadays, as I grow older and more “mellowed”, I am more driven by my own innate desires, dreams and goals, which are mainly out of love. Be it love for God, love for family, love for my tribe. But I seem to not forget my early-days detractors still.
Treasure those detractors and those that dislike you, and harness that energy well, for your benefit. Do not just self-destruct or use that energy to hurt others, because in the end, 2 persons end up getting hurt. I rather and recommend you take that energy and use it to build your Passive Income Businesses Or Passive Income Investing – you’d hone your skills, serve others and then when you succeed, you can smile at those people who didn’t believe in you then.
Like me =D
PS: the story of the very strong business “JD Witherspoon” truly struck home with me, because it’s a chain of very successful pubs and dining in UK (numbering in the 1000s), which was created by a man who was told off by his teacher JD Witherspoon, that he “wouldn’t amount to anything”. Nice.
Table Of Contents
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.