On the 22nd of June 2014, I dreamt that my wife disappeared.
I’m not sure what led to the dream, maybe from the very recent and sudden loss of my papa on 24th May 2014 after a short battle for his life from 7th to 24th May.
Whatever it is, I was crying in the dream, very anxious, very lost.
It was so painful and anxiety-provoking that I woke up crying, and crying for my wife…and I was so glad to have her just next to me, to hug me and hold me and to assure me.
It’s not easy. Even as I write this article, days after the dream, I still cringe.
And I think about my mum, who just lost her husband of 30 plus years – how is she going to cope? How is she going to go on? How? For me, I’ve known my wife for 6 years and a dream of losing her is already so painful, I can’t imagine my mum’s pain of an actual loss that is irreversible.
It’s not just a dream.
Though I wish it was.
Papa, I do wish you were here. I wish you were still here.
Papa, how I miss you.
I love you, and here I am, sending out all the warmest love and thoughts across the universe, to you in heaven.
Let’s catch up later.
In the meantime, I’m going to spend as much time with my beloved wife as possible, to treasure whatever moments we have with each other, until the day we hopefully, pass on together.
I can’t imagine life without her.
Table Of Contents
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Can’t stand the manifestation…
Passive Income, Busin…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.