It’s the 4th day in a row where cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and all alternative (ALT) coins and tokens continue to slide and bleed downwards after BTC hit a high and resistance of USD 65,000+ per Bitcoin.
Bitcoin went down to USD 63000+, and hovered there before sliding down below USD 60,000 and then up a little. Then no support, and slide further down to USD 57000+…and again down to USD 54000-56000 range for a while.
If this doesn’t hold, it’d slide down some more.
And how or what does that make me feel?
Nothing – even when I took some of my Ethereum to buy some coins such as
- MTC (doc.com)
They all easily slid down 20-40%.
- Will it go up? I don’t know.
- Will it go down? I don’t know.
- Will it go sideways? I don’t know.
And it’s fine with me – I’m just leaving things be and hodling more for now.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.