Today at this point in time, 1 Bitcoin (BTC) is USD$ 56,132.90, and it has been going up to upper tiers of USD$ 61K and having pullbacks to USD$ 50K+ over the last few weeks and months.
It seems to be testing the all time high (ATH).
There are lots of anticipation following buy-ins by larger companies such as Tesla and institutional investors (just google search institutional investors buying bitcoin), which leaves lesser and lesser number of actual available bitcoins to go around. This has two fold of results that drives bitcoin price up (and staying up):
- signalling that big boys institutional investors are condoning / approving cryptocurrencies
- stabilizing higher highers and higher lows because there is just less number of bitcoins being traded actively
These two factors make bitcoin even more desireable and stable.
I’m excited to see how far bitcoin and cryptocurrency will go. If you’re interested, it’s very easy now to invest / speculate into cryptocurrency – my #1 app is via Crypto.com App – everything is available via your mobile =)
Remember, cryptocurrency can fluctuate greatly, so put in only what you can afford to lose, dont day trade and dont sell your home for it.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.