Table Of Contents
I shared in an earlier video how crypto.com was changing their crypto.com earn rates which would go live on 4th April 2022 (video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUlA6bTpDyw)
And most of our begrudgingly lick our wounds, accepting it generally, and I would believe many of us are planning our next 3-month lock in…but alas!
Crypto.com made another sudden change, by further decreasing the rates on 26th March 2022, one week before 4th April =(
Basically, the rates dropped more eg if you stake 4000 CRO, a 3 month USDC earn would net you 8% on the first USD 30K and anything above that would be 4%. (From 12% pa to 10% to 8% pa)
Does this mean doom and gloom for crypto.com?
Nah, I dont think so – their T&C indicated they could change the terms anytime, and though I’d like to to be done in a cooler, open and sincere manner, they didn’t.
But this doesnt mean that their company suck.
If anything, crypto.com is doing a lot of aggressive marketing and advertising for their platform, and I am looking at good price action of CRO (cronos) coin as a whole.
I will be aiming to upgrade my card from icy white to obsidian to get more cashback too.
I’m also at a place in my life where I am looking to enter real estate for both living and rental, so…I’m gonna roll with this. They never promised we would get those delicious 12+2% forever, so I enjoyed it whilst it lasted =)
For those who are searching for more stablecoin earn rates
I’ve been hearing people mention these two:
- Anchor Protocol is paying up to 19% per annum (droooooooool)
- Celsius Network is paying up basic at 7.1% and platinum tier at 9% which is pretty sweet
I have not used these both at all, so I cannot vouch for them on a personal basis, buuuuuuuuuut celsius looks pretty solid as a company as well. I will be taking a look at them to consider diversifying from crypto.com
Not financial advice – I am sharing with you the most recent crypto.com changes to their crypto earn program, how it’s affecting my passive income cashflow, what I’m planning to do with creating more passive investing income.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.