So you remember the AI-powered copywriting tool that I purchased recently and am in love with?
It was on a promotion, which goes for USD 99 / month for the pro unlimited version, with no limits to words and copy generated, and apparently I was lucky enough to get the unlimited version which has the long-form assistant, which can help me with so many things:
- long form blog articles
- and even *gasp* books!
Sign up for the Conversion.ai Pro Unlimited waitlist here – this promotion will open up for a limited period of time next week (the week of April 12th) and I don’t know if they’re gonna cap the amount of unlimited users. Just sign up first and see their offer then – take it if it makes content, business and productivity sense for you. It is very, very, very useful for me from a productivity and cost standpoint because I use it nearly every day.
The ones in red blocks are the ones I use more often (of course, I use the long form assistant the most)….and this is just HALF of the functions! There are many AI-powered functions that you as a solopreneur content house or a small team can use it a lot more.
What’s happening is that they are opening up the Conversion.ai Pro Unlimited version again, next week, the week of 12th – 16th April 2021 – I am not exactly sure how long they will open it for or if they will cap it or if they will offer the same price of USD 99 / month, but please, if you write at least 2-4 articles a month, this will be worth it.
For context, if you hire a writer to write for you, the going price will be at least USD 50-150 PER article
Sign up for the Conversion.ai Pro Unlimited waitlist here – once you’re in, you can check out their offer then.
Take it if it makes content, business and productivity sense for you. It is very, very, very useful for me from a productivity and cost standpoint because I use it nearly every day.
I am not sure if they will open up the unlimited pro version again thereafter, so just sign up for the Conversion.ai Pro Unlimited waitlist here first – do this now =)
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.