I’ve struggled, tried, experimented and meddled with making money online since 2002, with little success (my best was about 1 year plus of earning $10-$20 per month online, but I daren’t call that success).
With the recent sign up of AffiloJetPack, going through the course and quickly applying what the course taught, I am slowly “connecting the dots” ie:
- Solo Build It, my previous tool of choice, is really strong for building old-school authority “siloed” sites which Google loves, is in the end, a tool. A very good one, and better than WordPress in my opinion to build an online business..but it’s incomplete by itself, for online success. It helps to get organic traffic from search engine optimization…but you can head to Bluehost to get your own self-hosted WordPress too.
- The magic is in the list, and this was taught by both Patric Chan when I signed up for his course in 2015/2016, and further solidified when I signed up for AffiloJetPack in April 2017. I recommend GetResponse which is a feature-rich email marketing solution, fully scalable and capable of handling both small and very large lists (1 million+ subscribers). To me, it’s really easy to use and build my list. Good deliverability, good support too. You can sign up for a free 30-day trial GetResponse account here – no credit card required.
- The money is in sending up emails peppered with relevant affiliate product recommendations with valuable advice/hints/tips for the subscribers
Learning how to make money online is fun, and trying to connect the dots is equally or more fun, and I hope it’d translate to more sales, revenue and profits for my online businesses – keep you updated =)
Table Of Contents
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.