Seems like I’m coming full circle in NigelChua.com – earlier, I had written that this website is all about one thing:
Building and Living The Passive Income Lifestyle
And to me, that’s done by two approaches:
- Passive Income Internet Businesses (PIIB)
- Passive Income Investing (PII)
These two are closely interlinked financially, in a sense I will build up my investment funds first either by my work, entrepreneurship activities and online business; and then the dividends that proceed from the investment funds will either be used for reinvesting or used to fund lifestyle, liabilities and luxuries.
It’d look something like this:
This is the general macro-overview of how I see and build my passive income lifestyle, and I will keep building and refining this model until I’ve reached my financial goal.
From this model, it’s an all-encompassing model that is already working (I’ve achieved about 15% of my financial goal, and am reaping some passive income from my investments already – see from my passive income reports) BUT there is one major problem:
I need more capital/money to invest. To achieve my dividend income goal, I need a minimum sum of $2 million invested. Based on a 5% return on investment, that’s about $100K passive income dividend per year.
Because of this, I will need to build additional and other sources of income that will fund the investment fund faster and better, as well as serve as hedge in case anything happens to my investment fun – this will take time to build, acquire, nurture and mature.
Which is why I am building a few key businesses and projects including – share more details soon.
Table Of Contents
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income Reports
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.