So it has begun, the soft lockdown aka circuit-breaker in Singapore beginning 7th April 2020 and lasting till 4th May 2020, exactly four (4) full weeks at this point in writing.
All because of a pandemic and plague that has affected the whole world (currently more than 1.3 million individuals have been infected, with tens of thousands death, and more to come possibly).
The streets are harrowingly quiet, in stark contrast as to how it normally is, no longer the robust hustle-and-bustle activities can be seen or heard anywhere, and with the possibility of extension (if you refer to Wuhan’s lockdown, Wuhan was hard lockdown for 2 full months) to curb the local linked and unlinked COVID-19 cases.
Everyone, please stay safe during this time.
- Work from home if possible.
- If going out, wear surgical-grade or N95 masks.
- Stay at least 1-2 meters away from the non-household/family individuals
- Don’t go visiting other households, even family.
- Avoid especially the elderly, as they’re at higher mortality risk to COVID-19
Money and career can be earned back and restarted again, but our body and health – it’s the only one we have.
Stay safe, stay alive, and spend time with loved ones during this time.
God bless you, I love you and talk soon.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.