My wife often chuckles, smiles and sometimes just heave a sigh whenever I speak about choosing positivity, happiness, freedom and long term living, which is quite a lot and quite often.
Especially long term living, as I often say this phrase
“We’re in transition.”
Table Of Contents
ZOOMED-OUT LARGE PERSPECTIVES
There is a significant difference when we focus on:
- Long Term Living
Positivity is a combination of moving away from negative people/stuff (whenever possible/as often as possible), as well and moving closer towards people, things and stuff that inspire, renew, revisit and keep positivity in my life.
Happiness is moving and keeping things that bring joy and smiles to my life, and it needs to be positive and principle-driven.
Freedom is the ability to have options, and to choose between alternatives and scenarios. I would HATE to have no options in life, business, investments etc. I also want full financial security and freedom, in which I have assets that are resilient, and provide more than enough for what we need, ever.
Long Term Living is to look at life, business, family, finances, people, relationships, investments in a large, zoomed out perspective, and choosing what that brings me most positivity, happiness and freedom over the long, long term.
IT’S NOT FOR EVERYONE
Some people cant live like this, because either they can’t stand the ambiguity or openness or the non-busy-ness (some people like to keep busy).
Majority of the people I know live quite locked-in, bonded lives – think of 30 year mortgages (which they renew and restart each time they want to “upgrade their lifestyle”), 5-10 year loans for cars and stuff that they buy. And to afford these stuff, they stay to a job that they may not like and work with people they may hate.
But most of the world and people do that.
99% of people doing something doesn’t mean it’s right. That just means it’s commonplace and popular.
I…dont want that.
What makes me happy, is also the quality of life I have, and that is derived and heavily influenced by
- Long Term Living
At least to me – and this is highly personal and may differ from individual to individuals.
That is why I move towards learning, testing, experimenting, investing and trying:
GEARING TOWARDS PASSIVE INCOME
A few years ago, I think just after my father passed away in 2014, I decided in my heart and mind that I want and will gear my businesses and investments around passive income.
You can read that article here: Gearing towards passive income.
That article applies still today, it’s like I wrote it just yesterday.
The reason why I believe in gearing and building multiple streams of passive income is heavily influence in the “freedom” part of this article. To me, if I have multiple streams of passive income (which I do today, a good amount but not enough), and keep my costs as low as possible (which we do today as a family), then when our passive income is more than our expenses, we can then say that we are financially secure.
Financial security to me, means that my passive income is enough to cover our living expenses.
Financial freedom then, to me, means that our passive income is many, many times more than enough to cover our living and annual expenses, and where money will not be a problem again.
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.