Table Of Contents
- 0.1 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
AS I FIND THE VALUE OF WEALTHY AFFILIATE VERY HIGH, I CONSTANTLY THINK OF WAYS HOW TO AFFORD THE ANNUAL $359 FOR MY READERS WHO WANTS TO LEARN AND ACTUALLY MAKE MONEY ONLINE.
I am already making money online by applying what I have learnt from Wealthy Affiliate, see some of my online affiliate commissions here. And I truly believe it’s valuable, you can sign up for the free membership (does not need a credit card)
So today’s article covers on how to become just a little cheapo to save some money during lunch or dinner, the main reason is to save $30 per month to fund the yearly WA fee (it’s $49 per month or $359 per year).
Assuming normal costs to eat out for lunch is between $5 to $25 (averaging at $12) and dinners are between $15 to 40 (averaging at $25)
- Make your own meals: making your own meals, at your own terms – organic, paleo, Atkins, whatever. Go to YouTube.com, and simply search – all the recipes and instructions will be there. Each meals can be as cheap as a couple of dollars to at most $5, depending on the ingredients you use. This is the ultimate, but I don’t recommend doing this too much – we humans need to socialize, and often do it over meals. Unless you socialize in a different manner ie exercise together, walks etc, but try to still go out for meals with friends say 1-2x per week instead of like 5x or more per week
- Have a snack before you go out for lunch or dinner events, this helps you to be fuller, and you can order less (thus saving some)
- Bring your own water: it’s healthier and free. Why pay a few dollars (or tens of dollars) for a drink? Note: please don’t do this at an upscale restaurant – if you’re there at an upscale place, enjoy it.
- Choose between appetizer, or dessert, or none of the both. Instead of having appetizer, then main course then dessert, with a drink (which makes up for 4 items), choosing to scale back on 1-2 items will decrease the costs by up to 30%
- Share meals: sometimes meals are just too big to be eaten by yourself, and it makes sense to share. If the establishment don’t allow this, then what you can do is to instruct the chef to pack half the meal in a to-go bag which you can eat at a later time, and eat the other half now. This means you stretch your dollars more (you get 2 meals instead of 1)
There are many more ways to do this, but let’s not digress. The reason why I write this is because:
- I wanted to make money online
- I got scammed for thousands of dollars from 2008 to 2014
- After years, I finally chanced upon Wealthy Affiliate
- I signed up with the free one, and stayed with the free membership for about 9 months
- Then after making some money from what I learned for free, I decided to upgrade to premium, that costs me $359 per year (my mindset was if I can make some money online with the free one, how much more can I learn and grow with the paid one?)
The value is immense to me in Wealthy Affiliate, and I know it’d change your life – learning how to build profitable online business, is a skill, and it’s a life skill that no one can take from you.
What about yourself?
If you’re a student, stay at home mum (SAHM), working full time or part time, or retired: you must build an online business on the side. Please don’t quit your job yet, build it on the side until it’s profitable enough to replace your salary, then you have more options.
It’s not a luxury but truly a necessity for your future.
I’ve built multiple businesses (and lost multiple too) and I can tell you frankly that building a business on the internet is the cheapest/most cost-effective way to business. There are thousands of people who do so sharing on topics that they’re passionate about (like how NigelChua.com shares on passive income and online business, which is my passion…for years now).
I know I am making some money online (see my income reports), and I know my financial future is getting better and better. But it is not easy, and takes a lot of time to learn and apply but I am building my passive income internet businesses that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7.
To learn how I to make money online, join my mailing list and visit my resources page to see all the tools I use actively to build money making online businesses.
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income, Busin…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Should I Start With Wealthy…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.