A centurion is a commander in the Roman army, capable of leading a minimum of 100 men (hence the name centurion, from the word “century”).
I believe it was Albert Einstein who said “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” That simply means that same things require smaller faith to achieve, larger things will require larger faith, to achieve a centurion-level goal, you will require a centurion level faith. This is a post which is strongly influenced by the word of God on achieving what you want/wish/hope/dream for, with a centurion-level faith.
This topic came about as I was talking to my sister, on achieving what we want to, on going where we want to and being who we want to be. The inspiration came to me from this verse in the bible:
Table Of Contents
Jesus Heals A Centurion’s Servant
5 Now when Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, pleading with Him, 6 saying, “Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, dreadfully tormented.”
7 And Jesus said to him, “I will come and heal him.”
8 The centurion answered and said, “Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed.
9 For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”
10 When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, “Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!
11 And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
12 But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour.
Jesus had commended on a Roman Centurion that He had not seen or heard of a main that is so full of faith such as the Centurion, in all of Israel. The Centurion had told Jesus that He needn’t need to go to his house to lay hands on the servant for healing, he believed that when Jesus said so, it will be so.
And Jesus was amazed at his faith!
Likewise, in your life, do you know of any centurion-level obstacles that is in your way right now? It can be a relationship, a project, a dead end in your career, a product that went belly up or an investment that tanked – whatever it is, it seems colossal.
For you to overcome it, you’ve to muster and build up your centurion-level faith. Write down your goal, in such a way that you have/will overcome it. An example is my recent article where I had shared that I will overcome my internal struggle with internet marketing and online business.
I had told myself and shared publicly:
I will overcome my fear of the uncertain and failure of online businesses – I will start, grow and run a profitable online business by 2014 Q1.
As you write your goal, write what is your achievable, and then verbalize it out. Yes, speak it out. When you speak it out, the words have a powerful creative effect, creating what you call into existence. Don’t just write it down, and say it out a couple of times – that’s just a foot soldier’s level of faith.
For a centurion level of faith, start visualizing having attained what you wish to achieve, and keep verbalizing your goal out loud – a minimum of 100 times. Per day. Do it first thing in the morning, and last thing at the end of your day. Repeat and repeat, to ingrain the thought in your mind.
You will then feel the goals taking root in your mind, and your vision and dreams of your goal will become more and more vivid and sharp. Take consistent and relevant actions too, on top of your visualizing, verbalizing and dreaming – to bring you closer to your goal.
Do this until you’ve achieved what you had written and spoken, then smile, and say to yourself – I’ve done it. Well done, centurion. Then come back here, and share below what your goal was, what you did and when it took for you to achieve it.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.