This week one of our staff told us that she is thinking of resigning because of aspirational dreams and goals to earn more and do more, and she was a little sad, tearful and uncertain and also excited.
Without stopping, I immediately congratulated her and told her that whenever someone wishes to leave us for something better suited for them, we celebrate it, and we wish her all the best, and that she will always be welcomed back to us (as we are poised to grow for 2021 and beyond too).
But this has been one of the way we do things and our philosophy: never hold anyone back if where they’re going is better and/or more aspirational than where they are now with us.
Why hold people back?
If anything, we wish, want and pray to encourage them to keep leveling up.
And if they change their minds later, and if we have space for them, we will always welcome them back.
Yes, it’s a little more hassle for operations.
Yes, it’s a little sad and inconvenient.
But it’s a big yes to growth and progress, and that is more important.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.