He told me…
- Go with pen name or real name, doesn’t really matter that much (though it matters a little)
- Go through his notes again first
- Go get published and getting paid rather than overthinking (which is fair and true)
With this…it may seem that I may publish under different pen names, and with that, NigelChua.com MAY be about passive income lifestyle after all.
It may be inline with my ideal of:
- living off my publications/publishings BUT without fame/being on the forefront ie
- living simply and comfortably
But…I cannot imagine just writing about money, saving more, earning more online and investing more. I mean, once you set the system, just let it flow and dont change it if you dont have to.
I’d rather not, I’d rather write about
- doing less to do more
- stopping to smell the flowers
- how to stop to smile
Those sort of stuff.
Maybe I’m mixing up being an author versus being a publisher – different entirely. Publishers just publish what sells. As an author, I want to know the stuff I write impacts lives, makes differences and sells. That’s the key difference to me. That it makes a positive impact, rather than just selling cos people are buying.
That will/may mean swimming against the tide, because:
- writing about passive income and making money online is always sexy
- same like writing about weight loss and having more sex is always sexy
- and how to get and keep relationships too
ARGH my brain and heart is tough