Your life is 100% your own – no one elses.
No one will take care of you the way you will.
- Not the government.
- Not friends.
- Not anyone.
No one but you.
It sounds extreme, and yes, that’s where I’m guiding you in the direction of extreme ownership…because you are the ultimate owner and beneficiary of your own life and the actions that you take (or not take).
You’ve got to kill the distractions and whatever things that’s keeping you away from you achieving and living your best life and work.
- you’ve got to stop smoking or eating that junk. Take a different route to avoid and throw all those in your house.
- you’ve got to exercise more. Take a longer walking route or climb stairs, whatever.
- you’ve got to earn more. Walk dogs, give tuition, deliver goods, learn a new income-generating skill (see more options in Resources)
- you’ve got to take charge of your relationships – drop the toxic individuals, and pursue new ones. Or deepen the ones you have currently.
- you got to read more to broaden your mind
Remember, your life is your own. No one is coming to save you.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.