I LOVE getting reader emails and reply to every single email I get.
This is one of the emails I received:
I have one question please. I can’t think of any strong passions or interests to start writing content about. Does SBI help me find a good niche? If so, how do they do that? Thank you Nigel.
I had a thought about it, and replied with:
Hi Reader, yes, I found the Action Guide particularly useful actually
You know what, most of the time, we are our worst critic…to give you a rough guide, here are some guiding questions:
- what have you achieved success in at work (small and big)
- what do your friends and family and co-workers seek your advice/help on
- what do you read or do during weekends/time out
- where do you like to go for travels
- is there any personal hacks/achievements that you had done (small and big) eg able to wake up early every day, read books fast etc
Often times we overlook what we do well cos we think it comes naturally to us…but you’d be surprise – what comes easy to you may be very hard for others.
You can also ask your family, friends and co-workers what do they think you’re good at – to find out.
Have a think and research, and once you have some ideas, you can take a 90 day trial of Solo Build It and run your ideas through Brain Storm It to validate it.
If you really really struggle and cant find something that you think you’re good at/interested in, then you can consider AffiloJetPack, which is much much pricier at $997 (I’m a paid member and user) – it has
- 18 proven evergreen niches
- 20+ articles per niche
- tested and proven products that is constantly upgraded (I experienced the upgrade recently)
- one years worth of pre-written autoresponder newsletter with the affiliate links
Reader, please do not rush your decision. Take your time.
I find that when I rush, I make lots of mistakes that could have been prevented.
My advice remains the same: I recommend Solo Build It because it teaches and provides you the tools to build an online business that is based on your interests…and teaches you how to get lots of organic traffic, but it is a slow and steady route.
Email me anytime =)
Table Of Contents
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.