I LOVE getting reader emails and reply to every single email I get.
This is one of the emails I received:
I have one question please. I can’t think of any strong passions or interests to start writing content about. Does SBI help me find a good niche? If so, how do they do that? Thank you Nigel.
I had a thought about it, and replied with:
Hi Reader, yes, I found the Action Guide particularly useful actually
You know what, most of the time, we are our worst critic…to give you a rough guide, here are some guiding questions:
- what have you achieved success in at work (small and big)
- what do your friends and family and co-workers seek your advice/help on
- what do you read or do during weekends/time out
- where do you like to go for travels
- is there any personal hacks/achievements that you had done (small and big) eg able to wake up early every day, read books fast etc
Often times we overlook what we do well cos we think it comes naturally to us…but you’d be surprise – what comes easy to you may be very hard for others.
You can also ask your family, friends and co-workers what do they think you’re good at – to find out.
Have a think and research, and once you have some ideas, you can take a 90 day trial of Solo Build It and run your ideas through Brain Storm It to validate it.
If you really really struggle and cant find something that you think you’re good at/interested in, then you can consider AffiloJetPack, which is much much pricier at $997 (I’m a paid member and user) – it has
- 18 proven evergreen niches
- 20+ articles per niche
- tested and proven products that is constantly upgraded (I experienced the upgrade recently)
- one years worth of pre-written autoresponder newsletter with the affiliate links
Reader, please do not rush your decision. Take your time.
I find that when I rush, I make lots of mistakes that could have been prevented.
My advice remains the same: I recommend Solo Build It because it teaches and provides you the tools to build an online business that is based on your interests…and teaches you how to get lots of organic traffic, but it is a slow and steady route.
Email me anytime =)
Table Of Contents
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.