In full disclosure, I speculate and own $tipsycoin, which is a blockchain NFT gaming project that started from my home base in Singapore. I’ve met the founder too, so it’s not a project whom I do not know the founder / team, that’d make the project a little closer to my heart.
Dont get me wrong, blockchain projects are still risky and speculative, so it may go belly up….BUT I’m holding onto my $tipsycoins and let it run to as high as possible.
This project is a low cap token project that I’m betting on.
The original project started using minecraft, but now they’re working on a larger world project, called Gates of Abyss, which is a location based RPG game. Kinda like pokemon and a couple of other games I had played before, and it’s both nice and interesting, because it’s geographical and communal.
Stake for $gin
If you have bought sufficient $tipsycoins, you can also stake them for $gin dollars, which is used in the Gates of Abyss games to buy equipment, upgrade stuff…and get this: you can use it to also cash out to real world dollars and trade them for cryptocurrency, which is nice to have.
Key for success
The key for them to work, revolves around one key point: stickiness, replayability and community; which in one word, is about having players come on board, stick around and play again and again. If they can do that, then the project would have higher chance of success.
Check their price here on coingecko. Their current price is $0.00004655, and even if they 500x, that’s “only” $0.023275 for one $tipsycoin. Quite modest to only need to aim for 2.3c for 500x.
Some nice tokenomics:
- max supply of 100 billion $tipsycpons, and no more will ever be created
- sell-only tax of 10%, of which 4% goes back to existing holders, 4% buyback for the tipsyvault and 2% to fund the project (ie free passive tokens for you whenever someone sells)
- limited buy-sell transaction of max 500 million per transaction, to prevent whales from eating up all the supply
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.