This article was originally titled: What A Busy, Tiring, Stressful But Fun Time!, but I decided to edit the title with the statement my best friend Hendri made – it’s a more catchy and powerful statement =)
I’ll be the first to admit it – I’m stretched and stressed out.
I’m busy, tired, stressed – but I’m having quite a bit of fun. I’m currently running an experiment after purchasing Mark Ling’s AffiloJetPack, made A LOT of changes to NigelChua.com (all the changes here) and interestingly, this season I’ve so many individuals and people coming to me with ideas, proposals and options to build and grow businesses.
Add that to having to launch a new 1400+ square feet clinic as well as 2-year old kid and a 8-week old newborn, it is really tough.
I like how my best friend Hendri puts it:
Table Of Contents
“My Kid Is Out To Destroy My Schedule.”
Which I really understand and resonated with – I mean, with 2 kids now, my wife and my time is so stretched that we take dibs in trying to out-maneuver each other to squeeze a little more time to do work.
Definitely not easy.
I am also building a website with the niche of dating tips for women, and am slowly adding content (I’m reaaaaaaaaallly slow because of all the work and life commitments, so right now there is less than 7 pages written only. My plan is to complete the “core contents” of the website >> add the squeeze pages >> drive paid traffic to build a mailing list.
There is also mailing list sign up at the footer of the website of which readers who sign up there will be ideal/sweet spot, but new websites take a long time to gain in authority and ranking in SEO, which is why I will use a combination of paid traffic in beginning, setting aside $50 to $200 per month in the first 6 – 12 months until the sign ups from SEO is on par with my budget.
Hmm, if paid advertising justifies with sales – maybe I should just continue? Hmmm…food for thought. But I want to focus on content first because if visitors land on the squeeze page then head to the website which is predominantly empty, that’s not very good – it’d be better to be filled with content =)
I’m also trying my best to add content to this site, especially when I get notifications of affiliate commissions as well as the month end reporting too – please bear with me as I conduct this experiment which will take time away from NigelChua.com.
- At the same time, it’s nice to know that with the addition of the paid Thrive Leads, there are additional email signups and I can compare which part converts visitors compared to the other parts.
- I hadn’t tested Thrive Content Builder which I used to create some squeeze pages here on NigelChua, but I hadn’t had the time to engage in driving traffic to them to test conversion – that’d be something I’d like to test too.
- I love Thrive Leads and Thrive Content Builder, so I dropped them an email that I’d like to be an affiliate for them but they said I’m too small/junior to join them. It’s a real shame, but I understand their move commercially – it’s easier to work with better/stronger affiliates rather than “wasting energy” on budding ones.
- Added solo advertizing resource Udimi to NigelChua.com, which is a great resource for you when you start out online – paid advertising gives quick results on conversion rates for your squeeze pages and email sequence BUT it costs money (anything from $0.35 to $0.80 PER click) but it’s a numbers game. If you sign up through my Udimi link, you will also get $5 discount when you register =)
Update you again soon ok =)
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.