These thoughts have been floating in my heart and mind for the past couple of months, and I’ve been pondering over them.
Questions relating to building to last time and hardships, such as:
- Where am I going from here?
- What am I doing now that will lead me to where I want to go?
- What am I doing and building now that will leave my legacy?
I had a small heart-to-heart talk with some of my close friends from cell group, and we were discussing about “our mission for the season”, and we agreed that we’re looking to build something that resonates in our hearts for the long term.
For her, she’s not that into building her business any more, it’s pretty stable and comfortable, but now she’s focused on reaching out to the lost in her family in China, and that’s all in her heart for now.
As for myself, I too have my own personal mission and ideation about what I want to do and where I want to go. She said that I’m very analytical, and “when I’m young, I should go and sprint towards what I want”.
I told her that actually, I don’t want to sprint just for sprinting sake, but I want to build something that will last. Not something that is just for a day, a week or a year, but something that will last for a minimum for a decade, if not for an eternity.
It’s in line with my ideas for gearing up for passive income and I still do believe that building passive income systems that keep serving people day in and day out, providing value and being paid in return, without me actively tending to it night and day will be the best approach to delivering my best value, as I won’t be so busy caught up in the technicalities of managing a system, but more of a creator, creating the best value I can for my readers.
That’s in line also with the recent shedding of things that don’t really matter, because it’s not really productive managing things that don’t matter. They may be urgent, but if it’s not important, it’s a waste of time anyway.
It’s pointless to keep chasing after shiny stuff – what makes more sense is to focus and to build things that lasts, that delivers value everyday, automatically or passively.
What are you building today for your tomorrow? Are you droning and living life day-to-day and merely existing? If you are, have you not considered upping your ball game to make lasting changes and lasting decisions in your life?
Is it because you don’t believe you can?
If that’s what’s bothering and limiting you now, let me give you permission and share with you that Yes, You Can Change Your Life.
Yes, it’s overwhelming.
But the best way to tackle a larger-than-life problem is to manage it in smaller, manageable bite-size actions. It’s daunting and you may feel inadequate, but that doesn’t matter, as you’re building to last.
It’s okay to fine tune as you go along.
Table Of Contents
Circles Life Promo Code M…
Can’t stand the manifestation…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.