Are you looking to build a website of your own?
I can help.
Whether you’re looking to create your website for a local business (yours or your clients), or online niche websites, you can achieve that quickly and efficiently nowadays.
Websites have been simplified and there are many services and platforms online that offer ways to create professional looking sites.
The Most Important Aspects of a Website
Your website provides you with your online web presence, and to support your website, you need to have webhosting, which is the place that hosts/stores your website and at the same time, ensures that your website loads quickly to people that visits your site.
There are some important aspects of websites that you need to take care of:
- Speed & Load Time
- Professional Design & Look
- Usability/Ease to Navigate
- Uses a CMS (Content Management System)
- Quality website content
Once you can achieve and manage these 5 aspects, your online business will likely be successful, high traffic and profitable too. However, to do this, you will need to leverage and tap on a framework that simplifies this process.
I never recommend free websites that doesn’t truly belong to you eg
Any of such sites basically mean that these domains and its hosting do not belong to you, and also means that they will have unfair power and advantage over you eg:
- they can take down your site anytime (think if any competitors make any complaints or calls…)
- put unruly restrictions ie non-commercial clauses ie you’re not allowed to make money using these free sites etc
The amount of effort to build a free site compared to a self-owned one is the same, though one is free and another is paid. It all depends on your goal – if all you want to do is to write a non-commercial, non-money making hobby site, fine, use the free one. But if you want to make money in the mid to long term, save some money and build up the proper way.
How to move forward from here, depending on your budget levels:
B) (Recommended) Some budget: Sign up for AffiloBluePrint (USD 197) – there are a lot of pros for this option, including getting AffiloTheme (valued at USD 97), Affilorama Premium (valued at USD 67), one year hosting, great for people who want to start making money online BUT don’t know where to start.
C) (High Budget – Recommended if you have budget for it) AffiloJetPack (USD 997) – the most pricey of the lot, but most useful for me (I personally have this as well as AffiloBluePrint). The most beneficial part is that it has 18 proven niches, 20 content guides per niche, one year’s worth of autoresponder for every niche, as well as AffiloBluePrint and 1 year hosting.
For those who prefer to not use WordPress and don’t mind a “clunkier” but waaaaaaay more solid web platform, I recommend Solo Build It – my “strong” money making sites are all based on Solo Build It, and I’ve been using their system since 2010, so I’m very comfortable using it and recommending them to you. They’re great, and it’s USD 299 per site.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.