Are you looking to build a website of your own?
If yes, I can help.
Whether you are looking to create your own niche websites or you are looking to create a website for a local business or client (or just for fun to learn something new), you can accomplish that fairly easily nowadays.
You see, websites have been simplified and there are services and platforms out there that offer “dummy proof” ways to create professional looking sites.
So if you are looking to build a website, read on…
Table Of Contents
- 1 THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF A WEBSITE
- 2 THE IMPORTANCE OF WORDPRESS, A TRUE CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS)
- 3 WANT TO BUILD A WORDPRESS WEBSITE FOR FREE…NOW?
- 4 DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR WEBSITES?
- 5 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF A WEBSITE
You have a website, which is your “web presence”, but then you have to consider hosting, the place that “stores” your website and makes sure it serves quickly and efficiently to people that visit your website.
There are some very important aspects of websites that make the difference between a quality site and one that is lacking:
- Speed & Load Time
- Professional Design & Look
- Easy to Navigate
- Uses a CMS (Content Management System)
- Quality website content
If you can accomplish these 5 things, you will be operating a very successful (and profitable) website.
In order to do this though, you need to be leveraging a framework that “simplifies” this process.
To do this, I recommend WordPress (you can build a FREE WordPress website RIGHT NOW by entering a domain in the box below)…
THE IMPORTANCE OF WORDPRESS, A TRUE CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS)
Many of you have likely heard of WordPress, the world’s most widely used website framework. More than 20% of websites in the world are based on WordPress.
Even when I first started back in 2008, I also used WordPress too – it was so broken and I needed to code a fair bit. Nowadays, all’s using widgets, so easy.
Man have things changed A LOT over the years.
Anyone, I mean ANYONE can build a website these days and succeed online as a result. The technological barriers have been completely removed because of Content Management Systems like WordPress.
Here are some benefits to using WordPress:
- Typically very easy to install and set-up (click of a button at Wealthy Affiliate)
- No HTML, no code, no need for some advanced knowledge
- Over 1,400 different free and pretty website templates to choose from
- One click install over 10,000 “add on” features and website functionality
- Lots of support and help within the community
Now I want to show YOU how you can get your very own WordPress website and how to build a website in the next 5 or so minutes.
(Yes, 5 minutes. In the time you took to read to this point, you could have started a WordPress site…just like that.)
WANT TO BUILD A WORDPRESS WEBSITE FOR FREE…NOW?
As I said, I can help…but only if you are willing to take action on the help I give you. If you want a website less than 5 minutes from now you are going to need to take 3 steps.
Step 2: Create a Totally Free Account
Step 3: YOU Get Access to 2 Free Websites & an Entire Online Marketing Training Platform
And just like that, you are going to have your very own, fully functional WordPress website up and running.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR WEBSITES?
If you need a hand with anything that I have discussed here, please leave a comment below or you can get in touch with me at my Wealthy Affiliate profile here.
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
How To Avoid Scams Online…
The Entire Simplified Fra…
I Decided To Learn More A…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.