I love coffee. Its taste, smell, look…and I like it sugarless, if not very, very mildly sweetened. But I love cream. =)
In the last 3 months where I ran my Hand Therapy Clinic in Novena Medical Center, I had to microwave my water to make hot water for my coffee, at least once per day, and like what Steve Pavlina wrote earlier when he was still using the microwave, I optimized my use of the microwave – I knew where to place my cup that when the microwave is complete, it would be in the optimal position for my right hand to reach for it and quickly make my coffee. Each time I make hot water, it’d be for 2 minutes, and within the 2 minutes, I’d roughly know how much I can do away from the microwave and doing mini-tasks before I’d walk over to the microwave before it goes ‘ding’ and my hot water is ready.
Well, in the past few weeks I’ve also been reading his later articles on moving away from the use of microwaves because there are just too many dangers of using the microwave (see additional and in-depth reading in the links below)
The summation of the articles report that cooking food with microwaves makes food more carcinogenic (cancer causing), destroy nutrients therefore decreasing the nutrition value of food and creates unnatural substances that shouldn’t be consumed by humans. Listed side effects of eating microwaved food includes long-term brain damage, altered hormone production, tumors/cancers, weakened immune system, memory loss and decreased intelligence. Even being near microwaves as it works affects us.
That maybe the reason why the Russian government had placed a nation-wide ban on microwaves since the late 1980s. Yes, you read correctly. Read the articles to go in-depth.
Being in a new clinic has given me some privileges that I am extremely grateful for – not only do I not have to microwave my water, now I can have heated mineral water, which is much better than my usual heated tap water. Am I blessed or what. Well, in the long term, I plan and am moving my businesses and assets to something that I can manage from within my home, as I’d love to be able to work from a home environment where it’d be more conducive to working and living.
Share later on that.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.