(Article from 2012)
Today I just got an SMS with one of my friends whom I got to know from the internet, he relocated back to Singapore and wanted to find out about working and the life back here in Singapore.
We hit it off quite well, and share much similarities in our thinking and thoughts, as well as the directions we’re headed. He’s very big into Felden-Krais and MovNat, and he’s been inviting me to one of MovNat’s courses in Singapore this coming March.
Just got an SMS today telling me that he’s invited me, and for me to check the email to see the full invite etc. Unbeknownst to me, I just thanked him and said ok…until I saw the email. Because the invoice was attached, I saw the price tag – the course had costed him $540, and he’s cool with it, and he says it’d change my life.
Even with his decision and calmness is just blessing me with $540 is humbling enough, in my mind. Perhaps I don’t appreciate myself enough to receive such a gift and no, I’m not asking for gifts here, just sharing my thoughts and reflections honestly.
Then of course, as I typed this, I had a thought that came to my mind – “if I’m so grateful and thankful for such a friend and gifting, then, Jesus is even more amazing.”
Life has been interesting these few weeks, with much ups and much downs, but I sense a peace within, and expect great things for 2012. It’d be our best year yet. =)
Table Of Contents
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.