You can only have three choices or approaches that you can take in life:
- Give up
- Give in
- Give it all you’ve got
Both the first two options, which are giving up and giving in are the most common options that people take.What they do is that they tell themselves things like “It’s too hard/I can’t do it/I’m too stupid, I’m too ____ (insert excuse of choice here)” or a combination of that. These are the people who choose to let go of their visions, dreams, ideals, drives, hopes and whatever is and was meaningful to them because of setbacks, difficulties, boringness/unexcitement or whatever the reason is.
They chose to let go. They chose to let their eyes glaze over, and zonk out. They chose to sleep in. They chose to not do anything to bring them closer to their dreams. They chose to bury their hopes.
The other group of people, are the people who never say die.They may fall occasionally. They may cry in anguish amidst the pain, but they press on. They fight and they press in and they push forward and they push forward some more. They don’t give up. They are relentless. They stay the course until they reach where they planned to. They stay until they finish.
I’d like to invite you pick up this new characteristic of being relentless. What www.dictionary.com defines being relentless as:
Table Of Contents
that does not relent; unyieldingly severe, strict, or harsh; unrelenting: a relentless enemy.
rigid, unbending, obdurate, adamant, unyielding. See inflexible.
So that means that you do not relent, you do not yield, you are strict and harsh and hard and unending. You don’t give up on yourself, you don’t give up on your dreams, you don’t give up on your hope.
You don’t give up.
You hold fast to what you believe in, you hold fast to your truths and dreams. Even if you fall today, right now, and you bleed or you cry. Once you’re done bleeding and crying, you pick yourself up, clean your wounds and dry your eyes, and you press on in again, towards your dream.
Every step matters. Do it right now. Take steps towards your dreams. It doesn’t matter if it’s just one step. Or if it’s just one step an hour. As long as you keep pressing in. You are unstoppable. You are relentless.
It’s all within you already, you’ve got to give it your 100%. Giving your 100% means to hold nothing back. You’re letting go the floodgates and you’re overrunning your tasks, your challenges, your enemies. You’re pushing your boundaries. You’re pressing close to fatigue.You fear you will faint or die before you get there, but you won’t die or faint.
You know what? You have all it takes. You will do it. You will get there. You are relentless.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.