I think this is one of the core preference of my being and thinking, that we all needs to be open, honest and sincere, in all we do and say.
Take any of these three away, and we have a closed, dishonest and insincere communication and relationship, which is prone to misunderstandings, miscommunications and breakdowns in relationships.
True, in some situations, often we have to be wise in what and who we’re sharing things with, but, after experimenting and thinking, I have come to the conclusion that being open, honest and sincere is applicable in all situations.
I am not saying that we become inappropriate, because inappropriate brings into context two matters: (1) timing and (2) context.
- An example of timing appropriateness is if we know our boss is upset about a matter, perhaps that is not the time to sing your own praises to ask for a raise.
- An example of context appropriateness is if we’re at a funeral and everyone is crying and we think of taking a loan from someone. This is similar to (1), but it talks about situation-specific timing.
However, being open, honest and sincere, is gold in any context, when applied with respect.
Being open, honest and sincere in all we do and say encourages a good cycle of honesty and real communication, where we build upon goodness upon goodness. It is also very pragmatic, because inasmuch people have been sharing with me to withhold information/lie for convenience, it’s just not good for me because I have too much to do and remember, so I end up not remembering what I have said or not said, and this makes things very confusing not only for me but for others.
That is why I prefer the open, honest and sincere approach. When people speak to me, they can expect openness and they don’t need to come with a guarded perspective that they “need to defend” themselves or their ideas – if their ideas or solutions are great, I will gladly accept and implement. Or if mine is better, then use my approach.
I do this because I believe that “two or more heads are better than one” – we come together and work together, and not “I’m-smarter-than-you”, and the open honesty supports and compliments that. More ideas and solutions means more ideas and solutions to use to better ourselves. And less energy and time wastage to “remember lies and deceit” – I’ve too much on my hands to participate in such event.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.