We are all incomplete. This is the truth. Some people yearn for something all their lives, looking for that piece to finish the puzzle but often never finding the answers they seek.
Some find it in their spouses.
Some find it in their careers or businesses.
Some dive into habits and addictions.
Most of the time, people don’t find the missing piece of the puzzle.
It’s interesting to see how we act, react and behave in response to this apparent knowledge of the missing piece. One of the beauty of being incomplete is that we get on the “thrill of the hunt”, on a journey of exploration and self discovery of discovering about ourselves, what makes us tick, what makes us laugh, what makes us cry. If you don’t know at this point in time, you’re probably unsure of the missing piece, let alone being aware of it.
Another good thing about being incomplete is that it makes us be open to discovering and allowing change to take place, although this is for people who embrace change and openness to change, making life an absolute adventure of a lifetime. =)
Table Of Contents
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU’RE INCOMPLETE?
I’ll say it again – you’re incomplete if you don’t know the reason you laugh, cry, or love. It’s really about knowing your purpose in life. Now I’m not going deep on you by going philosophical, it’s more like an observation that I’m noting – when we’re aware of our purpose, we cease “doing” and “being busy”, and switch more to “being” and “be”.
DOING, BEING, BECOMING
When I was a student, there was an article titled Doing, Being, Becoming which shares much about purpose and existence and being. To sum, when we don’t know who we are, we keep ourselves busy with lots of “doing”, and as we gain awareness about ourselves and who we are, we still “do”, but there is less emphasis on doing and more emphasis on “being” and “becoming” who we’re meant to be and do. I’m going to take it one step further and add the final component, which is the component of “being” and “be”, which is to realize our purpose.
That being said, we are all born incomplete. It’s a good thing. Open up to possibilities, change and see what you’re meant to do and be.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.