We are all incomplete. This is the truth. Some people yearn for something all their lives, looking for that piece to finish the puzzle but often never finding the answers they seek.
Some find it in their spouses.
Some find it in their careers or businesses.
Some dive into habits and addictions.
Most of the time, people don’t find the missing piece of the puzzle.
It’s interesting to see how we act, react and behave in response to this apparent knowledge of the missing piece. One of the beauty of being incomplete is that we get on the “thrill of the hunt”, on a journey of exploration and self discovery of discovering about ourselves, what makes us tick, what makes us laugh, what makes us cry. If you don’t know at this point in time, you’re probably unsure of the missing piece, let alone being aware of it.
Another good thing about being incomplete is that it makes us be open to discovering and allowing change to take place, although this is for people who embrace change and openness to change, making life an absolute adventure of a lifetime. =)
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU’RE INCOMPLETE?
I’ll say it again – you’re incomplete if you don’t know the reason you laugh, cry, or love. It’s really about knowing your purpose in life. Now I’m not going deep on you by going philosophical, it’s more like an observation that I’m noting – when we’re aware of our purpose, we cease “doing” and “being busy”, and switch more to “being” and “be”.
DOING, BEING, BECOMING
When I was a student, there was an article titled Doing, Being, Becoming which shares much about purpose and existence and being. To sum, when we don’t know who we are, we keep ourselves busy with lots of “doing”, and as we gain awareness about ourselves and who we are, we still “do”, but there is less emphasis on doing and more emphasis on “being” and “becoming” who we’re meant to be and do. I’m going to take it one step further and add the final component, which is the component of “being” and “be”, which is to realize our purpose.
That being said, we are all born incomplete. It’s a good thing. Open up to possibilities, change and see what you’re meant to do and be.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?