Honesty…to me, truly is the best policy in life and in all my communications. Of course, it’s a very complicated and complex word, because there is the issue of contextual timing, courage and policies and politics and stuff like that to consider.
Generally for myself, I am personally an evangelist for honesty and honest communications, and I try my level best to communicate honestly, courageously and gently the best I can. From all the experiences and relationships I’ve observed, I find that honesty is not the main focus, but “safety” and “fear” are the guiding principles:
- fear of rejection / non acceptance
- fear of losing out an opportunity
- fear of danger (wanting safety)
And these makes people live in dishonest, non-congruent ways. Yes, perhaps they need the money. Perhaps they needed to be accepted. Perhaps they need to be safe.
Are we willing to speak the truth consistently, courageously, tactfully and openly? Mm, I try my best to share whatever I can, whenever I can, if the time is right; as I believe that the truth always sets us free. And being openly honest makes it so easy for people to know what to expect, what to do, and sets the tone right.
I hate trying to lie and then having to remember what the lie was about – my brain already has so much going on, I don’t need to add additional usage that doesn’t serve a good purpose (nor ethical/moral one), so I’m a practical person as well.
That’s why people whom come into contact with me, often can and will hear my thoughts, ideas, visions for the future. I’m not afraid “they will copy my idea” – in fact, if my ideas are good, then by all means, take it! That’d just mean that more people will be blessed. If they find ways to improve my ideas, then I too gain, by getting insight to improve the ideas that I have further. What do I have to lose? Everyone wins, and that’s a very good thing.
What do you think?
Table Of Contents
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.