One of the most important things to reconcile to actually build and live the Passive Income Lifestyle is to reconcile the ideas, thoughts and emotions that you have about money.
Be brutally honest with yourself, and ask yourself what you think about money. All about money – what do you feel or think about making more money, having more money, spending more money?
Do you feel good? Do you feel bad? Be honest.
What did you feel and think? Why do you think you feel that way?
If you can answer these questions, you’d already be ahead of at least 80% of the crowd. You see, many people decide to dumb down these money thoughts and feelings, choosing instead to slap certain ideas to money:
- Money’s not for me.
- I didn’t choose this profession for money.
- Money is bad.
And the list goes on. In fact, people rather talk about EVERYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN MONEY.
You want to stop any conversation or energy in the room? Just start talking about money and see what happens. Maybe people feel uncomfortable (or potentially hearing) that someone else is earning a lot more or a lot less than them.
And they rehearse and replay these whenever they get into money woes and financial troubles, thinking that “it’s part of being a healthcare/wellness professional”, and dumbing down their thoughts and feelings.
To me, money isn’t everything. Yes, it helps to buy stuff, but myself and my wife are not really people who enjoy shopping or spending money. Neither are we hoarders. We’re frugal, but the key point here is my view and feelings about money is predominantly led by few points:
1. Money is a byproduct from a service and/or product of value that I have provided to another
2. Money is a yardstick of how I measure what I’m doing right in business and investment, but it must be made ethically, morally and legally
3. Money is vital for myself and my family to live comfortably, sustainably, doing the best work we can to serve others profitably
And I’m not ashamed about making money, saving money or investing money; truly because managing, making, saving and investing money to me is very fun. It can be scary, but I’m choosing to keep learning instead of dumbing down.
I like talking about money, no matter where I am – the topic fascinates me.
Be brutally honest with your feelings and ideas about money, and reconcile that you can be a rich therapist, wellness or healthcare professional.
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?