This is a very high-level goal-setting/achieving article on achieving X, whatever X is to you.
The simplest X herein is usually riches, wealth, money etc, so I’ll use that as an example in this article.
So most people have the idea of achieving goals BACKWARDS. What they think and say in error usually is:
To achieve/have riches, I DO the things to be A RICH person.
An example of that is:
- buying and driving expensive luxury cars
- buying and wearing expensive luxury watches/belts/clothing etc
- spending (too) much on stuff TRYING to look or seem rich
(Let’s call this Person A)
THIS IS 1000000% WRONG.
The reason why I say it’s wrong is because it is NOT scalable, sustainable nor replicable for the mid to long term (busting one’s income and energy and efforts on stuff that doesn’t scale, just doesn’t scale right?)
The proper and correct way is:
BE the right person, DO the right things, and it will allow you to HAVE the things you WANT.
- understanding the correct basics of wealth
- doing/investing in stuff that brings in passive income sustainably and reliably egi) dividend stock investing for passive dividends
ii) online businesses for passive income
- ensuring costs of living are less than passive income, and surplus is reinvested.
(Let’s call this Person B)
Just compare Person A versus Person B.
Who do you think will eventually become and stay rich for long?
A, who keeps using and blowing out their income to look rich?
Or B, who keeps investing as much of their income to invest into dividend stocks and online businesses for passive income and passive dividends?
Obviously, it’s B, who understood the BE-DO-HAVE.
B applied the:
- to BE rich, one must
- DO what makes one TRULY rich (and not just LOOK the part)
- eventually, B will have the surplus income to truly become, stay and be rich
What do you think?
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
I Decided To Learn More A…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?