I’m finishing up on the latest move of NigelChua.com from Solo Build It (SBI) back to WordPress (hosted at Wealthy Affiliate) again, and paying $1K+ for the move back.
Yep, and it is kinda funny, how I went back-and-forth and now forth-and-back again…but I think NigelChua.com is best to be a WordPress site as it’s more flexible and more of a blog to me (SBI is great for monster static, authority sites in my opinion, and get lots of search engine traffic but it is kinda clunky but it just works).
That being said I did some of the common/usual keywords search on Google which my articles on the previous platform was top 10…lo and behold, they’re still on top 10. Looks like they didn’t move much (if any) in terms of ranking.
Oh well, it’s good also la that way, then I can happily keep NigelChua.com on WordPress, which boasts a lot more tech functionality and flexibility though it’s also a steep learning curve for me, having been on Solo Build It (SBI) for years now. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still recommending SBI to readers and people, and it just depends on what their needs are.
- Try WordPress on Wealthy Affiliate for free here
- Use Solo Build It (SBI) for monster static authority sites for professional services such as medical, therapy, legal etc. It costs USD 299 per year and comes with 3 months full refund
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.