I’m finishing up on the latest move of NigelChua.com from Solo Build It (SBI) back to WordPress (hosted at Wealthy Affiliate) again, and paying $1K+ for the move back.
Yep, and it is kinda funny, how I went back-and-forth and now forth-and-back again…but I think NigelChua.com is best to be a WordPress site as it’s more flexible and more of a blog to me (SBI is great for monster static, authority sites in my opinion, and get lots of search engine traffic but it is kinda clunky but it just works).
That being said I did some of the common/usual keywords search on Google which my articles on the previous platform was top 10…lo and behold, they’re still on top 10. Looks like they didn’t move much (if any) in terms of ranking.
Oh well, it’s good also la that way, then I can happily keep NigelChua.com on WordPress, which boasts a lot more tech functionality and flexibility though it’s also a steep learning curve for me, having been on Solo Build It (SBI) for years now. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still recommending SBI to readers and people, and it just depends on what their needs are.
- Try WordPress on Wealthy Affiliate for free here
- Use Solo Build It (SBI) for monster static authority sites for professional services such as medical, therapy, legal etc. It costs USD 299 per year and comes with 3 months full refund
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.