Most people get scammed at some point in their ventures to achieve success online.
In fact, I’ve been scammed out of thousands of hard-earned money as well, from online predators who preyed/preys on people like me, who’s looking to learn how to earn extra to improve my and my family’s lives.
They are scum, and many of such people exist in the world, and ESPECIALLY online.
90% of all people that buy a product related to Internet marketing at some point feel as though they have been cheated or ripped off. That does not give the industry as a whole and that doesn’t sit easy with me.
And that is why I am putting up a section on NigelChua.com dedicated to help you avoid scum scammers – there is nothing worse than working hard for you money only to have some “slickster” marketer or schemer to make you part ways with that money with nothing in return.
There are a few obvious ways to determine if a product is a scam and I base all of my product reviews on my site on these principles.
Table Of Contents
TOP 8 WAYS TO TELL AVOID SCAMS ONLINE
(1) A Video “Only” Sales Page.
If you go to a website and you see a video and THAT IS IT, run for the hills.
The only product owners that do this are ones that “force” you to sit through their long sales pitches and that lack enough substance to provide you with any helpful or informative content on their site.
If it is a video only, it is a very good sign that the product is going to be a scam.
(2) No Way to Contact on their Website.
I am sorry, but if a company cannot offer you an easy way to get in touch with you on their website/sales page, then they should not get your business.
This will be a sign of things to come, trust me.
And if you do contact their support and you don’t get a response, you are better off not making a purchase (this can be a quick test you do to see if the product is legit).
(3) If the product does not offer support.
One thing that I like to do with any product online is to test their support. If a product is legit and they truly care about their customers, they will provide timely “external” support and field any questions that a prospective customer may have.
If you send an email to a company and you don’t get a response within 48 hours (the quicker the better), then I recommend that you avoid that program as it is a sign of things to come!
(4) A 60 Day Guarantee.
If the sales page of a product constantly emphasizes the fact that there is a guarantee, chances are it might be a scam.
In particular if it is a 60 day guarantee, which typically means that it is a clickbank product that typically means that the product is likely a low quality one.
(5) Constant Upsells.
If the product makes you buy, then tries to make you buy again…it is likely just the start. One of the most common scams online are “low ticket” initial sales (ie. $7 products).
As soon as you make your purchase, you then get inundated with upsells, downsells and sideways sells and before you know it you have been offered $100’s (sometimes $1,000’s) of addition products you need to buy to complete the program.
This is why I tend to recommend products that you can “try before you buy” (like Wealthy Affiliate).
(6) Outrageous Claims of Success.
Success overnight is not possible and any product that claims $1,000’s of income in the first month is an absolute scam.
(7) It is promoted by another GURU.
Yes, if a product is being flogged by a guru that does not own it, guess what, it is probably a scam.
The reason they are promoting it is not because they believe in the product, rather they have made an agreement that “if you promote my product, I will promote yours”.
(8) Fake or Scammy Pictures.
If the product sales page has a big mansion, a fancy lambourghini, or someone sitting on the beach with a laptop in their hand, chances are the product is a complete scam.
Companies that need to showboat like this are typically lacking in the credibility and actual product quality department (ever heard of “short man syndrome” lol).
Avoid at all measures.
I Decided To Learn More A…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
The Entire Simplified Fra…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.