…I find that as I gather more life experiences, read more books, meet more people, think and pray more, my opinions start to firm up and I become increasingly focused on things that I want and move away from things I don’t want/don’t care about.
Table Of Contents
#1 DOING THINGS I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT (MEANINGFUL TO ME)
When I was younger, I would be more easily swayed, persuaded, pushed and even forced to do what I don’t want to do, such as the event of being scammed because the other party tempted my greed. Being younger and more impulsive, I had taken this kind of bait a few times, to my realizations that quick gains often are quick losses – there is no such thing as get rich quick.
I also started to focus more on things that I do actually care about, such as my family, God, Urbanrehab, XtendHealthAsia, my income investing, fitness and health, close friends – things that revolve around this, I usually will allocate resources, time and energy to pursue.
I realize that I have finite time and energy, and I cannot waste them pursuing stuff that don’t really matter. Now, what don’t matter to may not be the same value as another. An example is someone who believes or lives in get rich quick lifestyle – they may pursue it with all their heart, be it “because it works” or “because it embodies their life mission” – fine by me – I don’t care.
#2 IGNORING THINGS I DON’T CARE ABOUT
This seems to a continuation of the above, but I’m starting to move away and ignore things that are useless, less value, or waste of time. Those get rich quick, scammy approach to life and business, things that don’t belong to me – I really couldn’t give a damn (or two).
There’s really no point pursuing things that are unimportant, because like I said above, my time is finite.
- That business/investing deal is going to expire in 2 minutes!!!! Fine, go away.
- That person is pissed/upset/angry/some emotion with me!!! Fine.
DOING WHAT MATTERS MOST
Whatever that is unimportant, is unimportant. This is the fact of the matter.
In the end, I want to dedicate my finite time and energy in my life to be razor-sharp, and to focus on things that are long term, not just the stuff that are meaningless or short termed. We have finite time on earth to do what we do, meaning if we live till 70, if you take away all the eating/sleeping/toileting/commute/partying – we may be left with just 20 – 30 years.
And if one takes 10 years to achieve mastery, you realize that we only have time for max 2-3 important life projects.
This is why today, I’ve consciously taken the decision to start building my Passive Income Investing (PII) portfolio, and though my virgin year only scored me 3.92% return – that already beats every bank’s return and property investment in 2015, and with compound interest on my side, I aim to hit 8 – 10% per annum.
I am also pursuing Passive Income Businesses (PIB), such as XtendHealthAsia.com, which essentially is an affiliate business for Xtend-Life, a natural health supplements and skin care company that is highly regulated and has been around since the year 2000. I’m just beginning for this, but I believe it’d be a good investment of my time, energy and effort for the long term, as it’s a very nomadic/non-geographical limiting business, and it’s recurring, which means I build it once, and it’d work for long term.
Today, I wish the same for you too.
Are you “tolerating” stuff that truly aren’t important or meaningful to you? Perhaps you have to revisit it and make the tough call. Or putting off starting to build your life, for whatever things that is important to you?
Today is already April 14th 2016, meaning that already 4.5 months (more than 38%) of 2016 has passed. What will you ponder and think at the end of each year? Will it be the same? What will change?
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.