Table Of Contents
Cathie Wood is seriously bullish on COIN and BTC
As of today 27th December 2022, ARK Innovation holds / invested
- 5.8 million COIN shares (worth $205 million)
- 6.4 million GBTC shares (worth $53 million)
These amounts aint small, but they aint chump change either.
That’s serious money and some serious investing chutzpah.
Cathie Wood alleges that BTC will reach $1M in value per Bitcoin by year 2030.
What does this mean to me and you?
The thing to understand is what is Cathie Wood and ARK Innovation’s investment theory / philosophy — it’s unlikely they invested in COIN and GBTC at whim.
They assessed and judged that the potential reward for investing (or speculating) into GBTC and COIN shares will payoff once they reach the the bull market again, and poured money into those.
Myself, my investment thesis and philosophy is
- Active cash paying business or job to pay the bills and with the extra:
- 75% into boring, cash paying dividend stocks and/or index funds
- 25% into higher-risk-higher-return projects such as selected blockchain / crypto projects
#3 is where I’m banking on “life changing wealth”
Some people call it “wife-changing wealth” lol, but I’m pretty happy with my current wife and family, and prefer not to change them at all. I’d rather die with and for them.
My thesis in speculating/investing in cryptocurrency is that
- selected crypto/blockchain projects will revolutionize specific niches in the world
- bitcoin is likely here to stay as money continue to be printed enmasse, more and more people AND institutions of wealth and finance will also help process the cryptocurrency holdings of THEIR clients, who want a slice of crypto, be it Bitcoin, Ethereum and top 10, 20, or top 100 crypto projects
- at later stages “every rich dude or dudette” will want to own at least one bitcoin
- I’m okay to lose that 25%. It IS high-risk-high-return, which is why for my wealth manifesto to work, I will keep working and keep investing 75% into boring stuff
Get rich fellas.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.