I signed up for a premium course of Amazon Kindle Book Writing course that’d happen over this weekend 1st and 2nd of December 2018, and I am looking forward to it.
So some of you know that I’ve published a couple of philosophy Amazon Kindle books (see my dedicated site WisdomOfSeneca.com) which was my earlier foray into Amazon publishing. I do have my publications selling without any marketing on my part, and even with a niche topic with lots of other publishers.
Table Of Contents
SO WHY I SIGNED UP FOR THIS COURSE…
#1 Short-termed Projects
First of all, I think I know my limitations and strengths. I don’t think I’m able to commit to any long term projects, so being able to work on project-by-project (book-by-book) seems doable to me. The trainer said that he also guided his 60-year-old mother how to do it as well, and she could launch two Amazon Kindle books in 10 hours.
Assuming it’s conservatively 10 hours per book launch, which can be outsourced, I think I can manage 10 hours in a week (this is purely on outsourced topic research, content creation, cover creation, editorial works) and separate book marketing which if it’s 4-8 hours a week, that’s a much more workable approach.
#2 Passive Income & Less Hassle
Ah, that’s what I’m all about isn’t it? So not only each books are short-termed to create, but:
- 24/7 on Amazon which has millions of buyers/readers
- Customer service handled by Amazon
- 70% royalty payable to me (net profit) by Amazon
- Royalties currently are tax-free for me
- No need website
So every single book I assume will behave like little revenue-generating centers (intellectual properties and royalties payable to me on automation)
#3 Upgrading and Learning New Skills
So I have published some public domain works on Amazon before, and that’s a fair start, but what I don’t know/don’t have skills or experience in yet is
- what are the better selling categories/topics (more than 4000+ categories out there) that is more ever-green or buyable
- how to outsource Amazon book writing, design and editing entirely
- how to market my Amazon books, which I’ve never done before
So assuming I can understand the course what I want to learn to do (ie being a publisher on Amazon), I aim to:
- outsource book writing, cover design and editorial works
- launch 1 book a week + self market (or outsourced marketing)
Target: SGD 1000/month by June 2019 (mid-long term is SGD 10K/month).
So maybe once I test and get more results, say +SGD10-50/month per book, I’ll try to ramp it up to 2-3 books launch per week, but of course, need to test/experiment to see which is more important, rate of book launch versus more marketing or both etc.
I hope that can be achieved – keep you posted!
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.