I signed up for a premium course of Amazon Kindle Book Writing course that’d happen over this weekend 1st and 2nd of December 2018, and I am looking forward to it.
So some of you know that I’ve published a couple of philosophy Amazon Kindle books (see my dedicated site WisdomOfSeneca.com) which was my earlier foray into Amazon publishing. I do have my publications selling without any marketing on my part, and even with a niche topic with lots of other publishers.
SO WHY I SIGNED UP FOR THIS COURSE…
#1 Short-termed Projects
First of all, I think I know my limitations and strengths. I don’t think I’m able to commit to any long term projects, so being able to work on project-by-project (book-by-book) seems doable to me. The trainer said that he also guided his 60-year-old mother how to do it as well, and she could launch two Amazon Kindle books in 10 hours.
Assuming it’s conservatively 10 hours per book launch, which can be outsourced, I think I can manage 10 hours in a week (this is purely on outsourced topic research, content creation, cover creation, editorial works) and separate book marketing which if it’s 4-8 hours a week, that’s a much more workable approach.
#2 Passive Income & Less Hassle
Ah, that’s what I’m all about isn’t it? So not only each books are short-termed to create, but:
- 24/7 on Amazon which has millions of buyers/readers
- Customer service handled by Amazon
- 70% royalty payable to me (net profit) by Amazon
- Royalties currently are tax-free for me
- No need website
So every single book I assume will behave like little revenue-generating centers (intellectual properties and royalties payable to me on automation)
#3 Upgrading and Learning New Skills
So I have published some public domain works on Amazon before, and that’s a fair start, but what I don’t know/don’t have skills or experience in yet is
- what are the better selling categories/topics (more than 4000+ categories out there) that is more ever-green or buyable
- how to outsource Amazon book writing, design and editing entirely
- how to market my Amazon books, which I’ve never done before
So assuming I can understand the course what I want to learn to do (ie being a publisher on Amazon), I aim to:
- outsource book writing, cover design and editorial works
- launch 1 book a week + self market (or outsourced marketing)
Target: SGD 1000/month by June 2019 (mid-long term is SGD 10K/month).
So maybe once I test and get more results, say +SGD10-50/month per book, I’ll try to ramp it up to 2-3 books launch per week, but of course, need to test/experiment to see which is more important, rate of book launch versus more marketing or both etc.
I hope that can be achieved – keep you posted!
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.