Life’s very interesting.
I’m not quite sure how to feel when my staff told me that she was leaving the organization. She was very happy, but a competitor had baited her with one more thing that we couldn’t offer, and she took the bait because “she couldn’t afford to be alone and isolated anymore.”
I was sad, but I believed that if someone wants to go, I wouldn’t stop them unless I had a good reason.
This time, I didn’t.
We prayed for her, sent her our blessings and hopes, and wished her all the best, we even had a farewell lunch for her too. Interestingly, just about a week before her last day with us, as we were talking, she shared that one of her new colleagues at her next workplace had tendered his resignation – he was poached over to *gasp* a new clinic that could offer him something that his current workplace couldn’t. His current boss was shocked upon hearing that he had tendered his resignation.
Oh well, if you can poach mine, why won’t or can’t others poach yours? You get what you give.
In that instance, I felt in my heart that God is my vengeance, and He has delivered. I had wished for more, but I’m letting go – life goes on and things gets better as we get better. I don’t wish to participate in the poaching game, I’d rather grow the company practice organically. Of course, it’s not only the poacher – the poachee must want to bite too.
Have you ever had a similar incident happening in your life?
Table Of Contents
Circles Life Promo Code M…
Can’t stand the manifestation…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.