This is why we don’t work for money – we work to either learn, or to build and/or acquire assets that make money for us. To be able to do this, you must first be able to understand what is an asset, and what is not. All rich people do is build and acquire assets; all middle class and poor people do is to acquire liabilities and think that they’re assets. This is the main problem area – misunderstanding that assets are liabilities.
Assets puts money in your pocket. Liability takes money out of your pocket. That is the fundamental difference. The more assets you build or acquire that puts money in your pocket, the richer you’ll get. Accounting and book keeping textbooks would say other wise, but it’s all about how the numbers move in your finances, and for simplicity and brevity and accuracy’s sake, stick with the definition of assets and liabilities that I’ve place here.
Table Of Contents
PATTERN OF AN ASSET
An asset creases income for you, regardless if you’re working or not. An example of an asset is a property that is rented out, and after taking out expenses, it still makes you a positive $1000 – your rental property then becomes a $1000/month asset. It can be in terms of stocks and bonds that gives you dividends, or a business which you own that pays you a salary even if you’re not there (if you’re still working at a business you own, then it’s just a job which pays you).
PATTERN OF A LIABILITY
A liability takes money out of your pocket, always. An example is buying a property that is not rented out, or the rental yield is lower than its monthly payments, and you end up having to pay to topup. It can be that new car, that new phone or computer, that new house – whatever that causes you to take money out to make payments, it’s a liability.
FUNDAMENTAL RULE TO GET RICH
Basically, all you need to do is to either acquire and/or build assets that keep giving you positive cash flow in excess of more than you need, and you will be richer beyond what you can imagine.
The difference between the rich is that they keep acquiring and building assets that keep paying them dividends, royalties, rental income etc, and the middle class and poor keep buying stuff that they have to keep paying for (note: the basics are required, of course, such as food, shelter etc – the difference is the spending habits).
Why the rich will almost always get richer and richer is that the more income they get from their assets, they will use it to build and acquire more assets, making it an upward and positive growth spiral, and the middle and poor class will do the reverse.
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.