A great post that I read recently from FaceBook during one of my whims and fancies: an article called “Words for Teenagers” which resonated deeply within me.
Truth to be told, I often get this statement and sentence, and not only from youths but actually from people of all ages, both male and females and from different places and continents.
THE EXACT WORDS THAT RESONATED:
- Go home, mow the lawn, wash the windows, learn to cook, build a raft, get a job, visit the sick, study your lessons and after you’ve finished, read a book….
- The world do not owe you a living, you owe the world something. You owe it your time, energy and talent so that no one will be at war, in sickness and lonely again.
- In other words, grow up, stop being a cry baby, get out of your dream world and develop a backbone not a wish bone.
- Start behaving like a responsible person.
- You are important and you are needed.
- It’s too late to sit around and wait for somebody to do something someday…someday is now and that somebody is you!
Such honest and truthful words that cuts through the chase and talk, going straight into the heart in a non-threatening way.
- Yes, it is somewhat painful.
- Yes, it is somewhat blunt.
But sometimes, that’s how and what is required to get the message across. It is very possible that this strikes a chord in me simply because I do subscribe to the same philosophy of life – doing what you can, when you can, to bring yourself closer to where you want to be. Not to just talk or gripe or bitch about something that happened or didn’t happen the way you wanted it to, but to actually take steps to positively move forward and closer towards where you want to go.
If this speaks to you, there’s possibility that you’ve been not taking positive actions and decisions to move forward in life. Or you know what you should do but you’re procrastinating on it. If this is you, own it. Acknowledge it. You can overcome it. Do it now.
Can’t stand the manifestation…
Passive Income, Busin…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?