You know my tried-and-tested love and respect for Solo Build It, which I’ve been a personal user since 2010 for my therapy businesses and even here at NigelChua.com and a few niche sites that sends in a trickle of side income (for now).
They are having a 33% discount off their yearly subscriptions, and this discount promotion will run all the way till 5th January 2018, just three (3) days from now – so the usual price of one year of SBI is USD 299, but for now, it’s just USD 199…and you don’t have to worry, because in the first 90 days, if you decide to refund, you’d get a 100% money back.
If you request for a refund after 91 days, it’d be prorated based on number of months eg if you request for a refund at end of the 6th month, you’d be prorated 50% of USD 199 = USD 99.50.
(However, building an online business and readers and customers takes 12-24 months, so if you’re serious about building a real business, then please consider to truly commit to it. A consistent 5 hours per week is a good start, and if you can, do more.)
The key is always consistency.
There are so many reasons why I like using Solo Build It, ranging from:
- much lesser distractions compared to using self-hosted WordPress – there is just too many things and distractions to do with that, from managing hosting, to domain names, to thousands of plugins, to security issues, to compare thousands of free versus paid designs – so much nitty gritty and stuff that takes away my attention from what is truly important – building the business
- I’m “lucky” in the sense that I KNOW Solo Build It works…because I’ve used it for years since 2010 for multiple platforms. Eg my therapy business, I used SBI to build an ugly authority site that attracts a cool $100,000 per year minimum in patients that found us online. I have personal experience, and that makes a difference to me. I know it works.
- the price is cheap to me. I’ve gone off and used self-hosted WordPress – once you start looking at additional stuff like paid designs, paid plugins, paid hosting, and more and more – the costs piles on so much, and stacks and stacks…and it’d be way more than USD 500 – 1000 per year, depending on your usage. And this doesn’t even mean that you’d make money – all those may just be distractions to “beautify” your self-hosted WordPress sites
- and more – there are so many more reasons, but I don’t want to write about it.
What I recommend you to consider doing, is to left-click on the link, and to explore it yourself.
I know it can change yours too, but you will need to focus and be consistent and persistent. You MAY still fail…but as long as you focus and persist, I am very certain that SBI will change your life for the better too.
Go on, explore it. You have till 5th January 2018 to benefit from the 33% (USD 100) discount.
(Note: should you be reading this AFTER 5th January 2018, it is still worth every dollar, and I still highly recommend SBI to my family, friends and colleagues openly – drop me a mail to ask me anything on SBI. Talk soon!)
Table Of Contents
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.