Immigration isn’t a new concept to me, and you know what, I am immensely grateful for the multiple immigration moves that we did in our lives.
Location wise, I had two large immigration movement from Seremban (Negeri Sembilan) to Johor (Uncle place for a few weeks) and then once more to Taman Tasik where we rented our own space and then to Permas Jaya when my dad could afford his own space. This itself is four movements.
Later I migrated to Singapore when I was 20, and from there, make large but calculated moves from employee to agency to single clinic to multi-clinic chan, and in the process get played out by unscrupulous landlords and business owners who just played the short game (that’s why many of them fail to grow big or fail to go public/IPO or others – it’s because they cut corners).
These immigration and other big moves are quite helpful to form my ability to survive and thrive amidst change, to look forward and anticipate good and important changes, and also, to move away from projects and people that are time-wasters and just out to cheat/play in the short term.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.