Immigration isn’t a new concept to me, and you know what, I am immensely grateful for the multiple immigration moves that we did in our lives.
Location wise, I had two large immigration movement from Seremban (Negeri Sembilan) to Johor (Uncle place for a few weeks) and then once more to Taman Tasik where we rented our own space and then to Permas Jaya when my dad could afford his own space. This itself is four movements.
Later I migrated to Singapore when I was 20, and from there, make large but calculated moves from employee to agency to single clinic to multi-clinic chan, and in the process get played out by unscrupulous landlords and business owners who just played the short game (that’s why many of them fail to grow big or fail to go public/IPO or others – it’s because they cut corners).
These immigration and other big moves are quite helpful to form my ability to survive and thrive amidst change, to look forward and anticipate good and important changes, and also, to move away from projects and people that are time-wasters and just out to cheat/play in the short term.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.