Building and living the passive income lifestyle takes time and commitment (read more about that here). What this article is about is focusing on helping you makeover your life to be a passive income lifestyle.
In 21 days.
- Day 01: Finding a place to live
- Day 02: Decluttering and managing stuff
- Day 03: Grocery shopping
- Day 04: Drop the cell phone plan
- Day 05: Find a free/low cost hobby
- Day 06: Clothes
- Day 07: Going car free
- Day 08: Get engaged!
- Day 09: Budgeting
- Day 10: Calculating net worth
- Day 11: Connecting your stuff with your neighbors
- Day 12: Establishing a savings account
- Day 13: Insurance
- Day 14: Investing for early retirement – Part 1
- Day 15: The first two weeks of the make over
- Day 16: The stuff you actually keep and use
- Day 17: Maintaining and repairing things
- Day 18: Join a challenge
- Day 19: Getting rid of your TV (addiction)
- Day 20: Own classics
- Day 21: Investing for early retirement – Part 2
This article is inspired by Early Retirement Extreme‘s 21 Days To Early Retirement Extreme Makeover, but modified/adopted to my Passive Income Lifestyle approach
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.